I am home.
Actually, I have been home for almost 2 weeks now. All I have been doing is trying to get a job. Out of the blue, an old friend from my childhood ward came to visit our family and happened to know of a place that would hire me.
Last Thursday, I started my job at a vitamin company. It is definately not the most exciting job in the world, but it is a full time job that pays better than minimum wage. By the end of the summer I should have enough money for at least two more semester of college. This is such a blessing to have gotten this job at this time. It is going to be long hours, but I know in the end it will be worth it.
It is amazing how the Lord answers our prayers with things that we didn't even know we needed. Sometimes life is about those little tender mercies...
Okay people. Brace yourselves for a really long blog post about my life. It has been way too long since I have blogged and I have the burning desire to get it all out! *NOTE: There are grammar and spelling errors. I know. Get over it. Life is good. That is the first time I have been able to say this and mean it in a long time. This last year has been one of the hardest ones for me, but at last I am in a spot where I feel good again. I still have sorrows and trials. Life is still not perfect, but it is good. I have friends. Isn't that a good thing to have? I have a better relationship with my Heavenly Father- also a wonderful thing to have! So I moved. I forget if I already blogged about this, but if I have then you will have to bear with me. I moved from a situation that was not the best into one of the best places I have ever been. Can I just say that my ward is the best ward in the world? Seriously though! I love it. If you are in my ward and reading this, then this is a sho...
Comments
Post a Comment