I love Taylor Swift. Seriously.
I am like every teen girl who says "Taylor Swift describes my life perfectly!!"
Funny thing is though, I have never been in a relationship. I do not believe that you have to be in a relationship to feel all these relationship feelings. When I get involved in a crush, I get emotionally involved. This is probably not a good thing because, again I have never been in a relationship. I have had heart break several times. I have had my heart broken many times.
But today is not one of those days. Today is one of those that I listen to those Taylor Swift songs that are happy. "Today was a Fairytale" "Stay, Stay, Stay" "Mine" "Love Song" have all been on my playlist today. It is a happy day today. But really, I think that everyday can be a "Taylor Swift Day". So now I sit here and have daydreams about a guy that probably doesn't know if I exist.
Still, I am happy. :)
Okay people. Brace yourselves for a really long blog post about my life. It has been way too long since I have blogged and I have the burning desire to get it all out! *NOTE: There are grammar and spelling errors. I know. Get over it. Life is good. That is the first time I have been able to say this and mean it in a long time. This last year has been one of the hardest ones for me, but at last I am in a spot where I feel good again. I still have sorrows and trials. Life is still not perfect, but it is good. I have friends. Isn't that a good thing to have? I have a better relationship with my Heavenly Father- also a wonderful thing to have! So I moved. I forget if I already blogged about this, but if I have then you will have to bear with me. I moved from a situation that was not the best into one of the best places I have ever been. Can I just say that my ward is the best ward in the world? Seriously though! I love it. If you are in my ward and reading this, then this is a sho...
Comments
Post a Comment